CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 113

Friday's are always a weird day for exercising for me. I can leave work earlier on Fridays (4:45pm!!) but there's never any earlier classes that I want to join. Maybe I should start going for Body Pump! But I'm currently not doing any weight training until I get all the excess US pigging out fats completely rid of. So I'm currently doing cardio-cardio-cardio...

Body Jam with Jason was fun... half-heartedly cycled for 15 minutes before the class started. Was watching this program called "Pirate Master" which looks like Survivor. I dunno...

We did a mix of old and new tracks... had Don't You Worry Bout A Thing / Let's Get Loud, Escapade, Scandalous... and then one aunty said she wanted to do the performance track from the latest release. WTF!!!! Damn difficult ok! Anyway, it was only my second time doing the release. It's damnnnn confusing, but it's cool that we did it anyway cos I think I'm getting a hang of the steps!!

Hmm... I missed dancing. :( :( :(

0 comments: