CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 122

Tuesday night is my random cardio night, since I'm nearing my "original weight before I went to California", I will be doing weight training on Tuesdays and Fridays as well. I can't weight wait! (Freudian slip?)
I went on the strider for 25 minutes yesterday... while listening to David Tao. Before you laugh, I just want to say that he's so relaxing la... and some of his songs are actually good to pump up the pace! Like "The Chase" and "Walk On". Everytime he starts to rap, I feel like rapping as well, but since my mandarin is soooooo bad, I can only get in like 10 words before he completely loses me. :P During his emo-jiwang songs I lagi want to break out into karaoke in the middle of the gym. Especially for "Forever"...
This is so not about a workout, hahaha. Yeah, and I watched the last episode of "Amazing Race Asia"... I liked Rovilson and Marc... too bad they didn't win! The stupid hourglasses at the sand dune was such a cheat, allowing trailing teams to catch up... argh. Damn la, I don't even think the Malaysian team should've gotten 2nd. Shame shame.
Tis all for today...

2 comments:

Yenli said...

hey there. may i ask how much you are paying per month? and how long is your contract?

Leech The Leceh said...

I am paying about 330+ per month, contract is for 3 years. 1st year pay RM330+ per month, 2nd and 3rd year free! That's how they tie you down la. It's for TF PASSPORT membership.

So average out to be about RM110+ a month? It's quite good la. If you join with husband / family it's even cheaper.