CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 121

BC on Monday was pretty cool - Terence had a "theme" for the tracks which we did for the day. Mystical something-something (forgot liaw), which meant that the tracks were the ones with the Asian-ish influence - kungfu movements and what not. I so knew that the jump kick track would be Jigga Jigga. :P *action*
There was another guy shadowing him (Soo I think??) and Lorraine. The warm-up track was Shake That, follwed with Bom Bom Suenan (after SO many years of BC, I finally realised that oh THIS is the weirdly-named "Bom Bom Suenan"... nyek nyek nyek). Soo then presented TWO tracks which doesn't follow the theme, but whatever lar.. hehe. One was quite difficult, I was totally lost. Is it a new release track? Was confuddled to the max. Then we had Genie in a Bottle, where the choreo seems different from last time, I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyway I like that song too. =)
Back to Terence for Jigga Jigga, some circle track which he restarted twice (can die... one of the participants in the class actually let out an unearthly scream when he proceeded to restart for the 2nd time wtf... gave me a shock), Kungfu Fighting for recovery (this is actually a really nice track, why don't we do it more often?), Shake Ya Body for Muay Thai and the last track is a really old one that I really like but til now can't figure out the name. Hahaha. Conditioning is Bite the Dust (not really a fan since it has the circular push-up) and some kung-fu-ish track for cool down. =D
Oh yah!! During the circle track, Terence allowed us to "punch" his hand as a target... this is my fave part of any Combat class hehehe (sadly only a few allow me to do this!! Am I that untrustable? There was Terence, Swee, You & ... not sure if Alvin also, I think not!) Anyway since I was really tired by circle track, I simply aimed only, landed a punch on his wrist wtf... hahaha! He said, "What is this?!!?" I think got a lot of people simply aim la, he kena punched from behind also. Sigh... this is what you get when you restart a track more than once!! Boycott! :P

0 comments: