CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 115

Hmmm.. I think I'm quite slack in my Monday evening Body Combat class today. Can't help it, I feel damnnnnnn sleepy. @_@ And what am I up here blogging some more? Tomorrow boss won't be in so if I come late, there'll be no one to catch me, muwahhaha. =)

I also just realised I'm damn pin sam ... I only go for one instructor's BC class! :P What to do, there's no other convenient BC slots in TF. Even though Jon says his class is at a convenient slot, that's a lie ok. I'll have to leave work on the dot and drive like a maniac and I might still be late to his class thanks to the parking situation in Taipan! There used to be Alex C's class on Friday evenings, but nowadays I'm damn unmotivated to stay back so late in the gym without doing anything. There's > 1 hour of free time between Jason's class and his! And thus, from being an avid BC-er, I've ended up ... doing dance classes all the time. :P Seriously on my way to aunty-dom. Especially with Cindy asking me to go for Line Dancing wtf wtf. Tak tahan.

Started talking about today's class and ended blabbing on about something else. Yeah, today the class was quite quiet, don't know why also. Not to say that the regulars aren't there, and some more there are two other BC instructors in the class (I think) on top of the lady who was shadowing Terence. Damn scared whenever there's a shadow coz I'm afraid it's gonna be new tracks and new tracks only! But it was a mix as usual...
~ warm up was from the latest release (I think)
~ Final Countdown for the legs.... hehehe.. Terence said I got a nice roundhouse kick ler (**kembang**) Damn lawak, whenever he says , "Leech" I wonder what the other pple in the class think. Since I don't know anyone else there and everyone else there doesn't know me. :P :P :P
~ one of the Scooter tracks for jumpkick... Take A Break... hmmm.. I still prefer Bagpipes :D
~ Crashed the Wedding for circle track ... got damn confused here because I couldn't hear the instructor's cues and because the fellers in front of me were newbies... so I also followed the newbies.. hahahaha...
~ I forgot what track we did for the arms, but I liked it
~ I don't know the name of the track for recovery, but I also like it
~ I don't know the name of the Muay Thai track, but it's also very nice
~ I don't know the name of the last cardio track.. crescendos of whatever. It's actually got a really nice choreo!!! I likey!!
~ I forgot the name of the conditioning track... it's quite difficult... Swee used to do it just to torture me coz I hate it. The lyrics is something like, "You need somebody to love.." and it's good for toning jiggly thighs... wtf.
~ Purple Rain for cool down. Damn drama mama kinda song. I likey.

As you can see, my head is not really in the class, I can't remember anything. Or perhaps it's 1 hour past my bedtime... better head in else I'll be damn 9 cranky tomorrow. =p

HAHAHAHA ... I just remembered this and have to add this in...
Just one statement from Joey (the lady shadowing Terence)... made me like her soooo much.
Got one guy who was shouting like mad, even after the track ended, he was still shouting (yea yea, when Terence turned off the speaker why didn't you shout then la...). Joey said, "Wow... ok... that's really ... nasty."

HAHAHAA... HAHAHAHHA ... AHHAHAHAA.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

She probably meant it like erm.. ooh, that's really intimidating.
But I prefer her to mean it as that was GROSS.

HAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHSHDFAFA

Shit la, why do people at the gym make me so .... ((blood boiling))
Don't feel any calmer after releasing stress at the gym also. Hmph!!

0 comments: