CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 117

Went for Hot Yoga after... oh... a lapse of 4 months? After the nearly-fainting incident? And surprisingly, Kishore still remembers me. Hehehe. Well, I suppose you would remember the weaklings that go about fainting all over the class.

I was in really bad shape.. from the first moment I was already aching and feeling like lying on the mat because of the ... LOTUS position! My calves are still not A-OK and I canNOT rest my foot on my thigh (what, you think I'm made of plasticine?), so it rests on the calve instead. And a foot resting on an injured calve is just ... damn fcuked up painful.

Thank God not too many triangle poses today.. those are the death of me. During break time, another yoga enthusiast saw me staring at the clock and said, "Eh, don't look at the clock when you're doing yoga... time will seem to crawl by! If you don't look, then it passes by quickly!" Tee hee.

Ok la, giving it another shot next week. =)

0 comments: