CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 123

Backdated entry #1 - gym @ TF, Taipan on Friday.

What else is there but Body Jam with Jason. Let me try to remember the songs we did --- the first 3 tracks were from the latest release - warm-up, isolations, and then Impacto for Latin. Did the "old skool" performance track - not bad since Jason has 'trained' us for this track almost consecutively for 3 weeks. For recovery we did this really weird song that I have NEVER done before. He said that it was very jazzy ... guess which song? Whenever You did "something jazzy" it would definitely be Geri Halliwell's Look at Me. This one was the Hello Moto theme song, hahaha. I don't know the name of the song! Anyway, it is quite confusing, only got the hang of it in the last quarter part of the song, hahaha. Did Scandalous, then did Safri Duo again, love it! It's one of my favourites, cos you can really sweat like mad for this song. Ended with Good Luck, another high energy track!

Cool down was so-called everyone's "favourite cool down track".

Guess?







I got it right!







Can't guess?









It's I don't feel like dancing lor. ;)

Rushed back without weight training to celebrate my sister's birthday. *heart*

0 comments: