CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 124

Backdated entry #2 - Body Combat at True Fitness, Jaya 33 with Delon.

Yalah, I can only wake up for his classes when I have tennis lessons in the morning. =) Fuuh, damn crazy, I had to wake up at 6:30am to make it to Bangsar Sports Center, and even then I ended up about 5-8 minutes late. T_T

BC was good, can't remember most of the songs we did, except for Power of Love. Delon asked another class participant to go on stage to do the song with him. Excuse me, but I really tak percaya that there's another participant who can do the choreo as well as I can. You might think I'm bragging baselessly, but that's only cos you haven't seen me in action wtf.

P.S : I'm not comparing myself to instructors / people who have or ARE doing instructor training, I'm comparing myself to other people IN THE CLASS ok.

I'm great!

0 comments: