CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 116

One week without going to the gym really makes me appreciate exercising *that* much more. Although I said earlier this year that I'll stop being so obsessed with going to the gym --- the truth is that it is now ingrained in me to stop by the gym directly after work. If I don't do so, I just feel like I'm wasting my time at home! Besides, after nearly a year at the new gym, I still haven't done what I swore to do once I started gymming at TF ---- go to the gym before going to work. Hahaha! It's like physically impossible for me to wake up at 6am and get in a good workout and shower before going to work. It sounds damn inviting though... (although I know for a fact that at 6am in the morning, a warm bed is even more inviting).

I was supposed to organise a gathering for a good friend who has just returned from UK... he'll be going back on Thursday, so he asked if I could organise a meet-up on Monday. HAHAHA. I reschedulled to Tuesday just so I could go for Body Combat class wtf. Of course I didn't tell him the reschedulling was due to BC... I think he'll keeeeeelllll me. :D

Anyways. BC today was unique.. in the sense that there were only 6 of us! So weird.. I keep thinking that CNY is "so over", but I guess some lucky few are still enjoying the holidays. *sob* I was walking around Taipan before class and bumped into old-accounts-tuition-mate-now-become-famous-entrepreneur Joel, and he was also on holiday. *double sob* Am I the only one who only had the 2 days off and nothing more? -___- (better than those who had to work through the festive season, so I should really not complain)

Erm... my memory is really bad...
The warm-up track was something I am 99% sure I've not done before. It was alright... it flows into the 89'ers rendition of Kingston Town.
Most of the tracks today are from the more recent releases.. of course, I'm not familiar with them! Nyek nyek nyek...
Tribal Dance was done instead of a regular jumpkick track.
Jump! for Muay Thai... hehe, I like this track.
U R My Phantasy for the final track... nice song. Really er... romantic song to punch, upper cut and hook to.
Stop the Rock for conditioning.
Some weird song for cool down. Don't like the song, but like the movements. =)

Hmm.. my memory is really getting worse! Anyway, Terence said we all run like rats wtf. HAHAHA! How do rats run la!!

Oh yeah.. before the class, I was on the Cardio Wave for 20 minutes... at level 6 all the way!! :D Supposedly travelled for 7.1km, not bad huh!! Feel really energetic today la, must be all the CNY calories dying to get out.

Weighed myself obsessively today too... another 1kg to go before I resume my weight training... =) Sheesh, 3 weeks of holiday, and more than 1 month of penance to get rid of the excess!! And I'm going to go on another holiday at the end of the month... tian ah....

0 comments: