CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 118

Valentine's Day was spent at the gym, 2 hours with Ronicia! Most of the songs she did for Funky Line were ones that I had learned before - What Time Is It?, Sexy Back, Girlfriend... yay Leech the expert! I so love the choreography for all of it la.. this is why I leave work on-the-dot on Thursdays and speed to Taipan...

There was a distinctive chinese song trend for Dance Mania, and despite Ronicia saying, "this is my grandmother / grandfather time song..." don't believe her! Unless you think her grandma and grandpa like to "feng tao" also.. kekeke. Dance Mania is really crazy, you can sweat truckloads here because you NEVER stop moving.

In other news, I'm aching all over, thanks to Hot Yoga. Unbelievable, Yoga can cause me joint aches when Combat doesn't! @_@

Over the period of a DAY I seemed to have gained 1kg, I really don't know if I should do weight training now... ish.

0 comments: