CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 119

Hmm... I weighed myself AGAIN today and I seem to have magically gained another 1kg out of nowhere. WTF is happening, I'm damn scared ok. I think I need to stop eating or something. @_@

I went for Body Jam with Jason... pretty good class today. The energy was there!! :P Let's see...
warm up : Canned Heat & Buttons
1st performance track : Old Skool - Get On Up Off The Dance Floor, Fergalicious
latin : Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing, Let's Get Loud
recovery : b-u-d-d-y
performance track : latest release again Please Don't Stop The Music, The Way I Are, etc.
cool down : signed, sealed, delivered

Tomorrow going for tennis lesson AND gym... better see the weight dropping! Must be those damn mandarin oranges.

0 comments: