CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 120

I think I'm crazy! I went for a tennis lesson in Bangsar Sports Complex, and then spent another 3 hours at the gym! Nuts!! Yeah I know I'm fat, doesn't mean that I should work like freaking so much in a span of a day right. I got even more sad when I went out with a new colleague recently, and she's 164cm tall, but wants to weigh 45kg! She's currently 47kg!! When I asked her why she wants to lose more weight, she said, "Cos I'm still plump now." Then stupid Mr AIP said, "Ooh.. now you have insulted LeeCheng..." WTF. Actually yalar, how to not feel insulted? I'm only 158cm but I'm over 50kg ler. Now you know.

I think one of the main reasons why I like tennis is because if you're freaking 45kg and 164cm you probably won't be able to return the serves powerfully. Does Maria Sharapova / Venus & Serena Williams / Martina Hingis look like anaroxic people to you?

When I reached Jaya33, I had BREAKFAST at Subway... then went for Body Combat. Delon was 30 minutes late, triggering speculation that he's stuck in the oh-so-stupid police block on the Federal Highway. Seriously, just let people protest without making a big show of force... you just make yourself look lamer by trying all these tactics to stop people going to the demonstration, and then failing to stop them! Have you people NOT read 48 Laws of Power?

Delon did 12 tracks to "balas balik" his lateness... damn tiring!! Don't know why that aunty thought of such a "punishment" for him... gosh! But it was a really cool class, he's another instructor that likes to do a mix of old & new tracks... this is a rare thing in True Fitness. Some of the old tracks include :
~ Bagpipes (my favorite ler, I think I know 95% of the chorey already)
~ Hymns
~ I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
... I kinda forgot! Hehehe, but it's a really good class, and he did Welcome to the Black Parade! The cues were right on time, wonderful! Er... he kept calling me instructor... donno whether he's being sarcastic or what... T___T What did I doooooo??? :( :( And he even updated us all on Adrian's condition... aka he is currently exercising his fingers on video games, kekeke. Pooooor Adrian, btw my sister is really impressed that you are now a BC instructor... hehehe.

Delon actually went to another studio to teach his "extended BC" lesson, so I could only attend 30 minutes of Jason's Body Attack class after that. When I went in, they were already doing the "conditioning" track - Who's Your Daddy? Another good class, although my legs could already barely move after BC! Think Jason was already really tired as our cool down track (Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) consisted of : lying on our backs for 45 seconds, then stretching right leg, stretching left leg, the end. Wtf. :P :P

Final class for the day was Dance Mania with Danny... before that did 3 sets of triceps extension (must not neglect my triceps!!!). Wanted to beg him to do something simple & sexy, mana tahu he came in saying he gained weight from CNY, so he wants to teach a track that "shakes everything". !!!! Anyway the dance had damn nice choreography!! Me likes!! We danced to mostly Dance (Fatman Scoop & Goleo), but for the final "performance", we danced to Calfornia Dreamin' (Benny Benassi mix).

Thus ends today's workout... wanted to faint already during Dance Mania class because I was so so so tired & sleepy & HUNGRY. I don't understand why I was HUNGRY when I had already eaten at Subway for breakfast?? Sheesh.... appetite of a lion, and I wonder why I'm over 50kg. *sobs*

0 comments: