CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 349

Did new release for Body Combat in Alex C's class today! Wheee!! Stamina is definitely back and I'm starting to enjoy the new release more and more. :)


Think my favorite parts are
~ the kicks during Enter Sandman
~ the finale track --- love the song!
~ the turn to the side for the knees during the MT track
~ the kicks during "My Life Would SUCK without you"
~ the high knee runs!
~ the whole fun factor during "Let Me Entertain You"

There's a lot more... the only part I don't like is the push and kick. Hahahhaa. Think the chorey doesn't look elegant. :P

My happiest moment of today is doing the push-ups on my toes for the Right Round track. Yeah babeh.... from now on always on the toes!!!!

0 comments: