CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 350

Went for Body Combat and Body Jam today... was debating between Taipan or Jaya 33. Usually go to J33, but had to go for some dim sum thing with my parents and grand-uncle, so since I would be missing Dance Mania, decided to go Taipan lah....


Alex C's mp3 player ran out of battery after ermm... the 2nd cardio track, which is the 4th song all in all. Just about to start Enter Sandman. Wah, potong stim betul. Worse still, the final solution for this was to do... yoga instead. T______T So I left the class lah. No offense to the instructor (whether the combat one or the yoga one wtf) but if I wanted to do yoga, I would've gone over to the True Yoga side and done Hot Yoga instead.

After that, rejoined for Simone's Body Jam class... body still superbly tired after weight training on Thursday... went home after that. Body Jam, a class that I used to go to to "catch a breath" and for fun is getting too cardio-intense. :P

Friend told me a story that Delon related to them this morning. Apparently got one gung-ho gym member 'in full Nike outfit' went to his class. Since she was dressed so well and was quite active he thought that she was a regular... but he said after half way through, she went behind a pillar to puke. Zomg... and the rest of the members also couldn't continue the class because of the smell...

So I think in relation to that, my BC class today is not bad at all. Hahahahahaa!!

0 comments: