CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 343

Weight training and Body Jam class. Concentrating more on upper body since I think I get enough workout on the lower portion. I do weight training for the lower body like, once every 3 - 4 weeks only. So I worked out on shoulders, chest, triceps and back mainly. Not enough time either as I misjudged and left work a bit too late.


Yes, have been neglecting shoulders, so I'm starting out real low. Like 10lb? Hahaha.. and 8lb in each hand for free weights. Otherwise, for the rest of the machines, I have been remaining at my usual weights. Starting to plateau and my bicep no longer "pops out" as what one of my friend says. Hahaha. I should push harder and increase the weights, hmm.

For Body Jam, it's Anthony's last class on Wednesday nights. He did the latest release... still lovin' it. Hahaha. Except for the recovery. :P

0 comments: