CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 335

Fuuh... just finished Body Attack tuition... wanted to die, but towards the end... I THINK... THINK my stamina is coming back... *wipes sweat* I am soooooo lacking in energy that I'm seriously thinking about skipping the upcoming launch. When I told that to Ryan he said, "No stamina means you should go for launch! Get the stamina back!" and I replied, "What for go to launch with no stamina and just memalukan diri in front of everyone. " -___-

But I'm just being a super negative creature.... I definitely will go for the launch... and I will do my 3 favorite classes as usual. :) For those who are interested, the launch is happening this coming Saturday (12th September) at Jaya 33. The classes :
a. 9-10am : Body Balance (Alex & Purdey)
b. 10.15 - 11.15am : Body Combat (Terence, Nic, Kevin)
c. 11.30 - 12.30pm : Body Pump (Grace & Jason Y)
d. 2.00 - 3.00pm : Body Step (Peter, Hazrin, Anthony, Roland)
e. 3.15 - 4.15pm : Body Jam (Sharon T, Anthony, Sulin, Simone, Clarissa)
f. 4.30 - 5.30pm : Body Attack (Edmund, Jason Y, Peter, Hazrin)

Anyway, for tuition, as I had been harping on and on about... I had to "present" the aerobic and plyometrics track. Wah, I really died at the end of my presentation. The plyo track this round is said to be a killer, but I think that it's easier to present than the last round's one (Tubthumping). For most of this release, they kept mentioning, "Instructors do not need to speak much". HAHAHA.

Yup... and had more teaching on the technique... sigh. After training, I told myself that I would drill myself on the technique in the gym, but I haven't gone to the company gym ever since the training is over. I have to clean up my technique a LOT a LOTTTTT ... haih... don't know how to say also. Pokoknya, I have a lot to do. :) Pple who keep asking me, "Oh when are you starting to team teach"... the answer is : "I have a long way to go." Please don't ask me anymore... malu also to keep saying it. :P

0 comments: