CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 346

Despite high expectations on going for loadssss of classes on Saturday, I only wound up doing 2 - Body Attack (Edmund) and Body Jam (Sharon T). :] Both new releases, and both the instructors were filled with incredible energy, even though Sharon kept saying she's going to die.. she is still very hyper and upbeat. Haha.


Omg, so malu, during BA I sweat so much, I went out for a toilet break and when I came back someone wiped up the floor. T___T So paiseh...

I'm really really starting to like the new Body Jam release. Before going to Sharon's class, I was starting to feel a bit erm... unenthusiastic about it because I thought the steps were not so nice to dance to... but I've fallen in love again with the mambo extravaganza and the tribal house. :) I don't like the recovery, but ... erm... getting there la. :P

Okay.. hope I can wake up early tomorrow for Pump and Combat. TTYL. :)

0 comments: