CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 332

Today is my first day back at the gym after a 3 week break. ~oh my God~ My colleagues said that I didn't gain weight during this holiday (usually I pig out during my long holidays, heh!), just maintained. But the stamina totally went downhill! Well, it was to be expected since I didn't exercise at all during the trip. The most that I did was walk from morning to evening in high heels which would then lead to limping from morning to evening in flats. ;)

The point is, my stamina is really low... my body feels weak... and then I received the insane BA Release #66... FML.

I wish I could say that once I got off the plane, I headed straight for the gym. No ways... I had a lot of other stuff to take care of. Yesterday, I could've gone for Jam, but I actually forgot to bring my gym bag wtf. And I managed to get this super premium spot right in front of the gym. T___T

Today, I forgot my lock.. and when I tried to pay for the lock, the staff in TF looked high and low for change. In the end, couldn't get any change so they said I can just pay later. Wah... so baik. :)

Anyway.... yes... today's BA class. It was taught by Jason Y and he did the whole of BA #64. A release that I really like... but seriously, by the end of the plyometrics track, I was DONE. I really do not know how I managed to force myself through the rest of the class --- but I can tell you that I was definitely not performing well. WAs barely holding on to BA position, what more with all the other stuff like full range of movement, strong movements, etc.

It is DEVASTATING to know the extent of how my stamina has fallen.
It is SHAMEFUL.

I really have no idea how I'm going to do my BA tuition this coming Sunday. I'm supposed to present an aerobic track and the plyometrics track. The good part is --- I am getting better at reading chorey notes and memorising chorey. Yay me! That's the easy part though.. sitting on butt n listening to music and reading notes only mah (with small movements to mark the step). Presentation time? DAmn scared... and I haven't had time or space to practice. And with my stamina in shit shape like this??? ARGHhhh...

To those BA lovers... watch out for release 66... it's CRAZY.. hahaha. It will really push you to the limit!! I really like the warm-up and intervals, and I bet you'll love the aerobics track. Well, that's all I'll write for now... will say more after the launch next Saturday. :)

Meanwhile, wish me luck trying to push my stamina back to decent levels... sigh...

0 comments: