CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 342

Stamina is back! I think... even if Terence keeps saying "oh only gone for 2 weeks and now you're like THAT" <--- just trying to be mean, I think. But yeah, went for back-to-back Body Combat and Body Attack classes. And I'm still alive now... just that my legs are shaking right after Attack, hahaha. Combat's new release is not bad.... I have people telling me it's easy, but instructors saying it's hard. After the class, Terence showed how "hard" it can get, with the pull back and push and the lunging front kick done powerfully. I have to admit I was a bit "blur" at this part because I did not know where to go. Hahaha. But the 3 minute track which he said was really hard because there's a lot of high knees are just sap sap sui lah. Hahahha. All Body Attackers would think that, seriously! Other than that... I think the hook and the roundhouse is a bit odd... very hard to do it seamlessly.

So happy because Su-Yee was in the class too and she stood next to me... hahha. Can copy her. :D

After that... was Body Attack... new release again. I counted another 32 lunges during the last track. No wonder my legs are shaking now. Hahaha. Also, all the advise people have given me ... must try and remember because I keep forgetting :
a. posture! (I found out now what's my problem. Although shoulders are back, I tend to tilt my head forward, like a turtle leaning out... hahaha. I gotta remember to push my head back wtf)
b. armlines (also realised my problem here. Last time used to reach out til waist level. I thought I was being so straight, but people kept saying, "Oh it's 'C' arm, 'C' arm.. are u tired?" and I would get annoyed because I was thinking it was so straight. To solve this problem, I aim to stretch arms out to shoulder level (from my pov) , then it'll definitely be the "correct" level)
c. when doing push-ups, remember to keep knees hip width apart, especially when you do on your knees. If you do on the toes, it is okay to keep knees together. THANKS FRANCIS FOR REMINDING ME! I think Hazrin told me too, but I forgot. :P
d. jump jacks, knees turned out, land on heel... I can never get it right 100% of the time. :(
e. posture for ice skate... I tend to lean forward too much. I think I must be imagining myself racing down the ski slopes or something wtf.

Soooo much to work on. I'll add on more as I go along.

0 comments: