CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 352

Body Combat - Terence's class. Last BC with new release! Feel a sense of relief as well as a sense of loss. :P After doing the release for so long, no doubt we are all familiar with the moves, and now we go back to mixing the tracks up. Haaha.. okay la, at least no more "push kick". After class, Terence asked me to demo the push kick and drill it til I got it.. hahaha. Then again, not really a drill. Just kick a few times til I got it. I think I practice Combat moves more than Attack moves, tsk tsk tsk!

Since it is the "last time to do new release", I definitely had to go for Body Attack - Jason Y's class! I think that I did the BC new release more times than BA new release... tsk tsk tsk again! :P Well, it was a very enjoyable time with Jason Y, who says he will still mix BA 66 tracks with the old tracks, not just purely doing old tracks next week. Participants from the floor requested no more Track #4 and #9. Hahaha! Killer tracks! I think my quads grew doing this new release... super torturous lor.

0 comments: