CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 398

My first team teach... with Jason Y. :P
Long story as to why I started so late... but I did give myself an ultimatum.. start again once the last quarter release comes out, and now it's out.
Actually, I was quite afraid to do team teach... I asked Hazrin if I could shadow... but he asked me to try 1 track. So 1 track it is.

I find it quite dishonest to say team teach when I'm only teaching one track. Hahaha. Technically only 1 out of 12 tracks.. that's not even 10%! Anyway, it was a good learning experience... I think I was quite bad, but a lot of people have been supportive and kind, so I'm encouraged to go on. Hey, I'll make sure the next one will be even better. :)

Challenging myself by teaching something from BA66 in the next round. On Friday, I did Don't Wanna Go To Bed Now, which Jason said is so weird cos most people will do track 6 (the running track) or do both track 6 & 7 during TT instead of doing track 7. Hahaha. Well, that's cos I passed my BA certification with agility mar.

Actually, my happiest moment during the TT was when Jason helped me put on the belt for the mic and he said "You are so thinnnn!" Hahahaha!

Ok thanks to all the participants for the happy faces & encouragements & kind words.... *mwahhhh*

0 comments: