CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 405

Launch of fourth quarter release at True Fitness! Sorry, didn't manage to announce earlier on my blog, as you can see, I've fallen quite behind in updating stuff. Anyway, did you manage to go? Hahaha.. heard it was a blast.

It was held at Sri Hartamas, pretty inconvenient for me to go there, especially on a workday, so I went for Body Combat at Taipan. Jaime was teaching... did a lot of old tracks, including "Full Metal Jackass", but was sad she didn't do the saluting part. *cry* Other stuff include "Crashed the Wedding"... and I don't remember. Anyway, she's always very appreciative if you make noise in her class, so show your support by haiyak haiyak hiaahhhhhhkkkk all the way. :P

Body damn pain from my friend's torturous weight training session the day before, so couldn't continue...

0 comments: