CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 407

Body Combat - Alex C
Body Jam - Zarina

Both awesome classes... but I'm writing this differently because I want to talk about the new release songs instead. Hahaha.

Body Combat
Warm up - awesome song, Numb and I like the travel back and forth with the block and punch. Really gets you pumped up for the fight.
Lower body warm up - I do not hook up... nothing much to say about it. I don't find it exceptionally good, or an exceptionally good song to do kicks to.
2nd track - I Was Made For Loving You... hahaha, my Scooter song! A must have for every Combat release... well, almost every release. Anyway, I really like the song, and if you do the guard and cross jab properly it looks VERY stylish. Not a fan of the backfist and roundhouse kick, but it seems like the trend nowadays for stuff like that (e.g: hook and roundhouse in the previous release).
3rd track - Poison... I loved this song in Attack and I'm loving it in Combat, although I think it's got nicer chorey in Attack. ;P The main reason being I do not remember what the chorey for this is. Am confusing it with the next track (Use Me). I think Use Me is the one with the weird chorey right? The sweeping motion thing?
5th track - a very simple track for the "split class" track. I really like it. Very simple, and lots of high knees. Huh, you think you can tire me out with simple high knees? If my high knees were any higher I would knee myself in the face WTF.
6th track - Warriors Dance - not very recovery at all. Like Alex C said --- do it properly and your legs will be reallllllly feeling it at the end of the track. I think it's pretty difficult for a supposed recovery, isn't it?
7th track - Excalibur --- new Muay Thai track is very nice. I like the 12 knee transition to the pull knee thingy. It's like no break at all, from the elbows to the knees to the drop punch to the whatever la, don't know all the terms. Anyway, it's all very non-stop hardcore, love it love it!
8th track - Miracle --- this will kill your arms. Actually, a very ... simple track choreography wise. I think the instructors will have a hard time motivating the class on in this track. Cos it's too simple already. No challenge. Just constant demands for "bring it to another gear / level!" Eh.
Fire Burning - nice core & upper body conditioning track! Really like it though I hate Sean Kingston (but not so much anymore)
Second Chance - not a very nice song for cool down, but the movements are quite nice...

Body Jam
Scared of Me // Freeze --- interesting warm up... harder than average actually. I like the way Zarina kept going "What!!" whenever a weird move came out, because that was seriously what was going through my mind, hahahaha.
Shut Up and Let Me Go --- whoa, damn difficult. Hope to be able to get it later, it's just too complicated, and I just look like a freak when doing this track.
THE WHOLE LATIN PERFORMANCE TRACK IS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME... !!! I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!!!!
Bucci Bag --- erm... alright recovery , nothing much to say
The last performance track (aka the "Leave the World Behind" performance track) is kinda boring actually. I don't really like it TBH.
Cool down was very nice though! I really like the song! I'll Do Anything For You... :)

One more - did Body Attack (Hazrin's class) after all that. Fuuh, after Take Me To The Clouds Above, was already very fatigued, but I can always depend on my '9 tail demon fox' for Zombie. Zombie Finish everyone! Hehehhee!

0 comments: