CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 395

Weight training day.... somehow I still feel very flabby after weight training. Usually everything feels "tight" after finishing. Maybe because I didn't go all out... today there were weight increments, so generally by the 3rd set, I'll be "pancit", even though the first set (with heavier weights) was easy going. Will see how... tomorrow I'll be weight training again. Hahahaha.

After that, went for back-to-back Cardio Wave classes with Hazrin. After a long while of not doing cardio wave, it's suddenly very syiok! Maybe because all the songs were so nice... :) And guess what? For the first slot of cardio wave, the entire class was PACKED. Like, every single machine was taken up. Lucky I was early.. lucky I got to leave work early.. hehehee.

0 comments: