CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 409

New releases new releases new releases!

Body Combat with Terence Tan, Body Attack with Ryan after. Thought it was gonna be Jason Y! **the superstar Monday back-to-back classes!**

Before BC, members were going, "Is Terence gonna be coming?" and looked like gonna walk out if it wasn't gonna be Terence. Aiyoh... support other instructors also la. :P Anyway, he did show up in the end and it was an explosive introduction to the new release... but for me... ok la, it's my 4th time doing it already. :p Used to the movement already. Although Terence keeps saying my push kick is like a step kick. I really cannot get my leg to "mengcangkul" for the push kick la. Isn't that a weird kinda movement. Why so weird one!

But I'm veryyyy happy that he said "good job Leech" for my push-ups. Hahaha. Push ups on the toes babeh!! :P So far I've been doing push ups on the toes all the way for this release. =D Can't say the same for Attack though. :P

During Attack, gosh, kept thinking that I couldn't do anymore because I was already fried from Combat, but you never know what your body & mind are capable of til you push yourself to the limits. Somehow could still finish strong at the end of the release, though of coz my upper body conditioning is still lacking.. *sigh* But I could still tuck jump all the way for the power track and at the end of the class, a member told me, "How come you're so energetic wan ah!" I am starting to think that I am more of a motivator on the floor than when I am on the stage. Hard to explain this... haha. Basically, when I'm on the floor, a lot of members think that I'm energetic, strong, etc... but when on the stage, I start to quake. T____T

0 comments: