CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 408

I had lofty ambitions of working out in both Pavilion and Hartamas today, but woke up late, so Hartamas it is. As mentioned before, it's not convenient for me to go here, so why did I go? Hahaha... because I saw in the schedule that there's someone called "Jeff" teaching there. I haven't gone for his classes before, and I was curious, so sue me. :P

Saw Adrian and wife there as well.. what a coincidence. He wanted to try the new release.. this would be my 3rd time doing it. Hehe. Anyway, we were gossiping outside the studio about who was teaching the class because the time table showed "Jamie" when the online schedule wrote "Jeff". Ok, I was disappointed ok. Cos I came there to "pat" who is this instructor, and though Jamie's class is nice, I went for her class few times already mar... good if I can try someone else right. :P

Turns out the Jeff feller was seated nearby only and heard everything. -___-

Anyway, his class was quite good... but quiet. Most of the time I'm making noise again... I'm such a good member hor? Always support support support. :P The only part I didn't like was when he didn't split the class into 2 for the The Anthem track. Much more fun if we did split the class right? Hah.~

0 comments: