CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Day 10

I've discovered my new fave instructor at True Fitness. >=) Jason! Hehehe. His Body Jam classes are damn nice and enjoyable AND have "higher impact" than other Jam classes. And I just went for his Body Attack class on Sunday, and you know what? The class felt like the actual LAUNCH of Body Attack itself! It was that fun, that interactive, etc etc. Of course, he had Barney there as well, so the "mood" of a launch just stuck to me. ^_^ Seriously damn nice class, wish every week was that good. And in case you couldn't tell, the new release of Body Attack is DAMN nice. However, not as difficult as the previous release... maybe because they didn't introduce any new moves.

And the cool down for Body Attack is Meatloaf singing that Celine Dion All Coming Back song. Barney said, "Wah, this one is very dramatic" and proceeded to make a few hilarious "dramatic" poses. Lawak betul. But yeah, it's a very "dramatic" cool down, I love that song Meatloaf!

Was debating between going for Body Step or otherwise. Regardless, there was going to be a 1 hour break in between, so I decided to walk around the gym and scout out new stuff to try out. Finally managed to find the darn Female Only workout area, and I loves it! XD Firstly, they have the abductor machines there, and if you're like me, sometimes you do get weirded out doing the abductor and opposite you is another guy working out. -___-" So here I was free to do my thang. Besides, despite being a female only workout area, there were only a few ladies around. Maybe its Sunday, and usually there's more. Anyway, there was lots of space for me to walk around, and try the machines there. After that, found the leg press machine which I am also too shy to use outside. Managed to do 5 x 25 leg press (btw, for almost all machines I use 15lb only for legs, 10lb for arms), feels damn good. And finally finally managed to find THE perfect machine for my arms... the LOW ROW. Mwahahaha! It's a delightful machine to tone up the biceps and chest, not as intimidating looking as the other arm machines. Well, after a few months of this, let's see if people say my shoulders are as broad as a rower's. ^^

After I had exhausted the few machines in the female workout area (its not that large. The "guys" workout area downstairs is much bigger, but to be fair its not only for men, but they are so hulkingly muscular that I don't dare to go in, and I think MOST females don't dare to either), I decided to use the other machines outside. However, I guess it's a Sunday and most guys there are having some kinda routine, so when I use a machine (and I take a while to adjust, try, adjust) they give me a look of annoyance that has me scurrying away. So with the exception of the calve extension machine that I'm REALLY familiar with, I didn't get to try anything new. :( Sigh! Why am I not pretty enough for guys to offer to teach me how to use a machine huh!! :P I always get the evil eye instead. ^^

After all the toning and maybe, running away from hulkingly muscular guys, I decided to go home and miss Body Step. Le sigh! Well, tonight will be a 2 - 3 class marathon to make up for it.

0 comments: