CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 11

Can I re-iterate how much I freaking love the new release of Body Attack? Or how much I freaking love my new gym for that matter.

Today I went for Body Combat (last week was Jun Yin) and was surprised to find out it is actually Terence's class. ^^ Gosh, so many of the 'old faces' from the old gym over here as well. Was expecting the new release of BC, but he 'accidentally' ended up doing the old releases. Oh well, that's good anyway I don't have high hopes for BC new releases. And I'm happy that Terence is in TF because this means that there will DEFINITELY be someone who will do the old releases from way back when. Yay!

After that, was debating over going for BA, and ended up going! Wow, can't believe it myself, I actually took the non-lazy solution! XD Anyway, I saw that it was going to be Barney's class, and I really enjoyed his class (with Jason) on Sunday, so I decided to go again. Wooh, I really love the tracks, from #3 onwards. And now I can do that ice-skiing -lookylike thingy already! =D *proud of self* Wei, its a big improvement considering this is like, my 4th - 5th Body Attack class... I'm like not so n00b there now. =)

Okay, that's all for today. Grrrr.... weight - go down!!!

0 comments: