CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day 23

Slowly getting my gym mojo back, but not quite. Went for Body Attack with Barney, and he came late. Said that his ipod was running out of battery... something like that. Ended the class 5 mins earlier also cos the ipod died too. (not like I'm trying to tattle tale / complain, just that this has relevance to the rest of the story) But aside from that, class was ok... was only confused during one part where there was 3 side steps - 3 jogs - 3 side steps on opposite side (which has an advanced option of 1 side step, step 90 degrees step, back to side step - 3 jogs - repeat. He still did the latest release for the upper body workout. Til now I can genuinely say I don't know how to do a proper tricep push up. And I cannot look at the instructor because totally no energy to even lift my head up when I'm doing tricep push ups. :D Sad story, but true.

After Body Attack, wanted to continue to do Body Step - also Barney's class. He went off to try and solve his ipod problem... and guess what? I FELL ASLEEP .. muwahhahha!! This is the 2nd time I slept in the gym waiting for group-X class to start. The 1st was yesterday. :P And no, I memang tak malu. ^^ I woke up 30 minutes later, and the class still hadn't started yet! A few people walked off, I think in the end the class was cancelled - not sure because I also walked out. Felt a bit lost, the lazy part of me told me to head on home, but the kiasu part of me rationalised that if I felt good enough to do Body Step, then I should feel good enough to do some toning exercises. Besides, I had already wasted 30 minutes gym time SLEEPING... gosh!

So this is my 'achievements' in the toning area for today :
a. 25 x 4 abductor machine (both) - 10lb / 15lb
b. 25 x 4 leg curl machine - 10lb
c. 25 x 1 leg extension machine - 15lb ( I only did one set because it's very extremely PAINFUL for me to do more than 1 set. I wonder why! I thought the leg extension was working out the part of my leg that was the most muscular... maybe strained it too much during Body Attack?)
d. 25 x 4 leg squats (30lb)
e. 25 x 4 calve extension (15 - 25lb)
f. 25 x 4 tricep extensions (both arms)
g. 25 x 4 bicep curls (both arms)
h. 25 x 4 abdominal crunch (30lb)

=) Cool or what? I could try more machines today because by 7:30pm, there were very few people around, so I could kacau-kacau everywhere. Also saw the Unix/Linux manager at the gym. :P She always wear baju kurung to the office, so I didn't know she's actually lost quite a lot of weight and she looks quite fit now too! She's been in True Fitness since November 2006. :)

0 comments: