CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 22

I haven't been gymming often for a good reason! I went to Singapore on Friday evening and only came back on Tuesday evening ... yup, for the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE. You can read about it on my main blog over here. Anyway, I walked a whole lot there, stayed at Rochor Rd and it was near Bugis Street / Suntec City Mall so we walked walked walked everywhere. And of course in Singapore, it was a whole lot more of walking and sightseeing. But don't let me fool you into thinking that I actually LOST weight on this trip. No sirree, we ATE a whole lot as well, and you know what? I think I'm getting quite a hearty appetite, even on days when there wasn't much activity, I was hungry as a horse! My colleagues said, "Hey, doesn't it seem like Leech is eating once every hour ??" SCARY!! And the cycling bit at Bedok Pier got cancelled. -___-"

Also, I carried a slingbag everywhere, aside from my essentials (read: wallet, ipod, handphone, camera, etc), I had a 1 liter bottle there... omg! I had a very bad sore back (right side), so I was silently weeping that I couldn't go to gym til it was healed properly.

So when I came back, I took two days rest, and the back still didn't feel good, especially when I had lots to carry (groceries) and I had to walk a bit of a distance... just a SHORT distance, like from the outdoors parking lot to my office. My back would start throbbing. Even worse is driving for long distances. After about 30 minutes of driving, my back would start throbbing again. You think I worried or not leh?

However, I couldn't just sit still, and on Friday, I ended up in the gym for Roland's Body Step class. I could've gone earlier, but it was @#$@# month-end + mid-year closing at the office, so I was tied up with some stuff. Felt so emo, because my work could've been done quickly, but due to misunderstandings and what not, ended up leaving 3 hours late. -__-" Anyway, Body Step was good, reverted back to previous releases already. Hey, my favourite warm up track is the If you want to do it, do it right song. It's so catchy and upbeat. Should be everyone's mantra from now on. No point doing things if you aren't doing it right, right?

But I was sooooo out of shape, it's scary! I think I BARELY made it to the end of the class. Must be something to do with the place I'm standing, because a LOT of people quit the class halfway / three quarters of the way through. Must be too stuffy or something. I also really had to push myself, and kept taking water breaks every song or so! O_o Anyway, I'm proud that I made it to the end... :)

Too bad I just didn't stay longer. :P

0 comments: