CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 19

Did THREE classes on Monday, but it wasn't that tough, not what you think. ;) The plan was to do Body Jam + Body Combat + Jazzercise, but ended up doing Body Step instead of Body Combat as Jam took a bit more time than anticipated and I was already paiseh walking in to Jam late (missed the warm up session). I think I'm getting more and more into the Body Jam new release. Previously didn't really like the pop & lock sequence for Fergalicious, especially all the head movements. I think I can get the sequence for that now. I *think*.

The performance sequence for Ring the Alarm and What Goes Around Comes Around is also really catchy. I still remember how cool it was during the Miracle launch when Azie would be singing, "And I'll be damned 'fore I catch another chick on your arm!". Haha, that's a really catchy line. ;) Anyway, Tina's class was pretty enjoyable, she really tried to hype us up, but I guess it was after work on a Monday so peeps were pretty quiet. :P

Body Step with Janet - back to the old tracks & releases! She only reverted to the new launch tracks when the board is horizontal, e.g: Goleo + Lumidee + Fatman Scoop's Dance and Nina Sky's Move Your Body... love it!). BTW, she mentioned that she was late because she can't find parking space... they should have special parking spaces for instructors! Pity them ya, they also have to rush back from their work place...

Lastly, went for Jazzercise with Natasha Y. I'm so happy to see that there's more and more people who are going for her class! Overheard some auntie telling her friend not to join because it was soooooo simple. So? It's still damn enjoyable and if you *really* do the steps and like what I wrote on my journal --- if you top it up a notch, you can REALLLLLLLLLY sweat a lot. I sweated like mad during the class, but I donno whether it's because it was after Body Step and I was feeling a bit tired already. Anyway, she did the same tracks as last week - I hope that it changes a little bit next time. I do like doing Deja Vu, Here It Goes Again, and most of the tracks, but still... want more variety mar... there's one song that's really nice and VERY taxing on our thighs & legs. It's got a damn nice soundtrack too --- it's called Hawaiian Rollercoaster, hehe.

Oh dear, need to visit the tailor. Don't know which day I'm willing to "sacrifice" my gym night to go to Carrefour instead. -__-"

0 comments: