CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 20

Yesterday I had to go to the tailor in Carrefour, so it was much easier to drop by Consplant instead of going all the way back to Taipan. Strange, how I used to think it was difficult to find parking in Taipan, but now I feel that its difficult to find (free) parking in Consplant. By the time I was done, I could only go for one class - Body Step with Jacky. So happy! I think I've written here before that his class is great because of his cues, and anyway, I kinda like the new Body Step release! For some reason, Jacky says its not so nice, but I think its quite good. Maybe people just feel weird about the vertical starting position (I know I felt that way too), but I think there's much more good stuff than bad. I've mentioned before which ones I like... the members of the class REALLY need to go and let go and dance during the happening recovery track la. It's so fun!!

Anyway, the funny part was that I went into the class with a light grey shirt, and left with a DARK grey shirt. Amazing! I never sweat so much in a Body Step class before. I think that the instructors in FF motivate me more to "push" further because I usually stand in front, but in TF, I can stand at the back and "tou kai" more. Must be more disciplined... ^^ Either that, or the studios are stuffier in FF so I sweat more. Hahaa. But the great feeling is that after the class, I didn't feel tired, felt like I could go for more classes, but there were no more. T_T

So I had some time to do the Body Fat Analysis test that is FREE in FF for members. I'm not sure, but based on the advertisement in TF, it sounds like you can only get an analysis if you are undergoing Personal Training. :( Why can't normal members get free analysis? How will I know if I'm getting more muscles or not? Like recently I feel like my weight has stagnated... if not for the BFA, I wouldn't know that these past 3 weeks, there *has* been *some small small* improvements, which is losing 0.2kg of fat and gaining 0.2kg of muscle. This kinda analysis, you can't tell from the weighing machine, because to you, you'll think that although you exercise more, there are no changes. -___-

So anyway, now I have 2kg of fat to lose before I attain 20% body fat... which is apparently quite fit ady because "most ladies age 24 have 25% body fat..." <--- instructor's words not mine. Of course, I intend to go lower than 20%... =) Uncle Sat Sau used to boast about his 10+% body fat. Athletic betul!

0 comments: