CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 21

Didn't go to the gym yesterday because I forgot to bring my socks! I'm gonna go to Singapore, and it's going to be 4 - 5 days without gym! XD However, we will be cycling at Bedok Pier, so maybe I won't end up feeling *too* fat. I forgot my socks again today, so I actually bought new ones during lunch @ Mines, otherwise I would feel really *itchy* to gym. ;)

I was too late for Body Pump (Seriously! I really intended to go! Honest!), so I ran for 25 minutes on the threadmill. This time ran up to 9.8kph! Woooh! And I didn't feel like fainting / dying, so I really think my stamina has gone up. I can go for marathons and what not! (shyeah right!)

Since I missed Pump, I decided to work out with weights on my own. To the ladies workout area it is! I did:
a. 25 x 4 adductor (both types) with 15lb.
b. 25 x 4 leg press with 30lb
c. 25 x 4 low row with 10lb (or was it 15?)... I realise I need to work the back & tricep too, but no machine at the ladies workout area...)

Then it was time for Capoeira. Although I missed last week's class, I found that I could follow his steps easier. His = instructor (dunno his name, class schedule outside says 'Manobrow', and I don't think he looks like a Manobrow, I apologise if that is indeed his name). There's less students compared to when they first launched it, but still quite a popular class (instructor leng chai mah!). I really need to work on the whole evasive-switch-step thingy. And of course, how the instructor manages to make those wonderfully sweeping kicks while ours are all rather ungracefully executed.

Otherwise, he's damn encouraging, as always. Even though we must look like a bunch of fools to him, he still goes, "That's right! That's great! Excellent!". Wahhh... so bangga. =)

As always, ended the class with the whole cartwheeling practice. I think I'm getting the hang of it. Must squat lower as the starting position.

0 comments: