CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 12

I finally went for a Cardio Wave class... its only 20 minutes long, but holy shit, really feel like fainting half way through! Since I'm a n00b, I totally didn't feel like it worked out my arms as much as it should have (during that stretchy stretchy session), but my legs feel damn weak after the 20 minutes. In hakka, we call it 'nyon'. :p However, all in all quite enjoyable (love the track selections) and aim to be able to actually stay on the cardio wave without grabbing onto the handles for dear life.

Wish I could've stayed longer, but I left my handphone at work, and if I didn't double back to get it, I would feel like I'm missing a limb or something. T_T Will work out tomorrow morning!! XD

0 comments: