CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Day 14

Finally, my body feels so sore that I really really cannot go for gym tomorrow. -___-" It's not like I've worked out a *lot* today, its just that I have been working out non-stop for too long! And I guess I might've stretched my back a bit too much in capoeira yesterday, because its quite painful today. >_< Body Jam and Body Step, both new releases that I've yet to try! Before Body Jam, I did my 25 x 4 abdominal crunches again. Fooh... the abs are feeling sore now. A good kinda sore. Finished the last crunch just in time for class with Jason. He did not disappoint, did the new release (of course). The only sad thing is that apparently its the 4th new release class, and I was only one of the 5 people who had yet to try it. N00b n00b n00b betul. But it was not too difficult, could follow most of the tracks. The trickier ones is the later part of the latin track (where there is a lot of crossovers) and maybe the "most high impact jam performance track in the history of Body Jam" <--- according to Jason la. But that one wasn't tricky, just a bit confusing at first, sure can later on. But I love the other tracks, love the hip-hop flavour for Fergalicious, the recovery track which was simple & sweet (Long Way To Go by Cassie)! I can't remember most of the songs now, but I remembered enjoying all of it... hahaha!

For Body Step, wow, I really felt the fatigue here. But I managed to stay for the entire class. What to do, Roland was teaching, and I love his classes. ^^ I quite like the new release for Body Step track-wise, but I'm still not used to starting with the step board vertically. It's so strange to me. =p But it shouldn't make a difference right. Almost all the songs are nice, but I especially liked the recovery track song. *sudah lupa nama* I didn't quite like the speed step track, because it was some punk rock track, and I prefer choreography like the one for Walking on Sunshine. I thought the last "power" track was too much like the previous release (Do We Rock), with the exception of the guard/punch move. Then again, most of them are similar. -___-" Ooh, and I love the cool-down & conditioning tracks. Conditioning because of the bicep workout (I can actually see muscles on my arms again!), and the cool-down because it's Rob Thomas's Street Corner Symphony. ^^

Aching all over.
But a good kinda ache. ;)

Maybe I'll just go for 2 classes instead of the 7 class marathon I had planned out for tomorrow. :p

0 comments: