CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 375

Guess what??? :D :D :D

I just came back from a 4D3N trip to Bangkok! :)
That's why I've been missing from the gym since Thursday... which pained me ok! I planned to work out til I collapsed on Thursday so that I could sleep all the way on the plane. In the end, I worked til 12am, so I did sleep all the way on the plane, but it was a different type of exhaustion - caused by too much CRT. :P In Bangkok, we WALKED allllll the time. Walking in Suan Lum night bazaar... walking in Chatuchak... walking in Siam Paragon... walking in MBK.... I guess it's a form of exercise, but it's not the type I like. :P Too much endurance training. Besides, the rest of the females on the trip had their own "slave" to carry their bags for them, but I had to be my own mule. T____T

So when I got back to Malaysia, I was very antsy to start exercising again! The timing was excellent... I arrived home, had time to shower and unpack a little bit before going to the gym, which is (as always) Monday "Fight Night" with Terence Tan! Sadly.. found out that just 5 days of not gymming and pigging out (er... found out the national specialty of Thailand .... the chili dog in 7-11! 4 days there resulted in 3 chili dogs consumed... always a night time snack fave. And I haven't even gone into the alcohol, the grilled squid, etc etc) had resulted in a total lack of stamina. *grim* I actually planned to go for Attack after that, but sorry la... the fact is that even shouting and doing Combat for me was horrible. The thought of going for Attack after that made my feet scream at me...

Yeah, and there's something wrong with my foot after all that walking in Bangkok. Perhaps I *should* rest a bit before going back to the gym. But I can't help it! I loveeeee my GX classes! :D :D Today's tracks were really nice too, lemme see if I can remember :
``` Stuck on You
``` Surrender
``` Beat It
``` Whatever You Like
``` Mangas Verde (Green sleeves, hahaha!)
``` Crashed the Wedding (usually, I really like this split class track, but I am soooo tired today!)
``` U + Ur Hand
``` Party Non Stop
``` Back in the UK
``` Dance Floor Anthem
``` No One

Hmm.. I think I missed a track listing there, but whatever la... the brain is not functioning correctly. :P Think I'm gonna crash after this. Sorry to say, but since I was feeling tired, I didn't feel like shouting that much during the class, and today a lot of regulars not around... so not much sound. When Combat doesn't have much sound... feel like something's missing in the air. Kekeke.

Oh, another reason why I wanna gym some more is because I got new Nikes!!!!!!! I don't LOVE them, but I like them more than the Reeboks I bought previously just because my shoes had torn and I wanted to get something cheap ASAP. The shoes wound up being 1/2 size too big and they are chunky things. I didn't even realise how chunky my shoes were til I carried my new shoes in the shoe bag and realised... WOW.. they are light! Performance wise... I cannot say lah, cos of other "environmental factors" that makes it harder to have a fair judgement... but after wearing shoes 1/2 size too big for 1 year + ... wearing shoes that are my size makes me feel like my legs are being bound. Not used to it la... but I think after 1 week, when fully broken in.. you will see me jumping so high that I'll hit the pipes on the ceiling WTF.

0 comments: