CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 389

Couldn't make it for Wednesday or Thursday classes because of work. I told you that it's taking up all my time, gosh. -___- Had to work extra hard because Friday is a public holiday, so I had to clear up some stuff... lots of problem logs, etc. T____T Was so exhausted....!!! And then on Friday I couldn't even exercise the wholeeee day as planned because my sister's friends were planning something for her hen night, and asked me to go along "because I'm the sister" lol. Hahaha. Anyway, I didn't do enough for them la.. they were really gung ho and the true organisers. All I did was teman shopping (not really helpful also since I don't know where to buy the stuff they required) and then help to sew the sash. For the hen night itself (whereby I missed gym on Sat and Sun too.. T___T) I donated / sponsored my alcohol stash (including my brand new Moet). :B

Knowing that I would be missing from gym for so long, after the shopping trip to get my sister's hen night stuff, I did the class which I thought would burn the most calories... what other than Body Attack! Hehehe! Thankfully managed to make it for the class at Jaya 33... which is actually the only Body Attack class in TF that day. :D

Edmund did BA#64... very happening class that day. Lots of energy from everybody. Hehehe. Anyway, I missed doing Bridge Over Troubled Water, Don't Give Me Your Life and Something Good 08. Of course, always loved Crank Dat and All I Ever Wanted, by Jason Y does that quite often. :D

Woooh.. damn happy. After class, my friend asked me why I always say "Thank You" to the instructors at the end of the class. Do they know me? She asked. Erm... I think it's just polite to say thank you to the instructor lor. No doubt they are paid to do the job, but in school last time you also said thank you to your teacher after class right. They don't have to know me for me to thank them for teaching a great class, a class where you feel like you really enjoyed yourself. :) Anyway, that's just what I think lah. Feel free to disagreee...

0 comments: