CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 377

Bad day at work... so much things to do.... planned to do weight training and then have an awesome Jam session for cardio. But wound up leaving work at about 9:30pm... so by the time I arrived at the gym, it was already 10:15pm.

Anyway.

FUCK MY LIFE.
I lost my chorey notes for BA 66.
Curse the feller to hell who took it and didn't return it to the gym lost and found.
I keep saying... whatever I have found in the gym throughout the years... I always gave to lost and found. Whether membership cards, WATCHES or lock & keys... but whatever I have lost, NEVER been returned to the gym.

I've only memorised about 75% of the stuff... and what pains me is that BA66 is the one with the bonus track, so I can't get the chorey from the video (cos it's not there). I know... the chorey is same as the interval track for "I Kissed a Girl", but it's slighttlllllyyy different. Well, I wouldn't know now would I. Gotta cari kawan to photostat the book again but it's soooo not the same as having the original ok. I feel like ordering another DVD set just to get the book back again. See?? This is what I get for being studious and reading & practicing chorey... just left the booklet around. I know la, I'm careless but I can't help being negative and thinking that if I was just a lazy bum, I would still have my chorey notes with me. :P

I can't stop thinking about it, because this is something so valuable and useful to me... and to any other ordinary member.... who found it... or THREW it away... gosh... it's like nothing to you... but for me it's a precious commodity... *whine whine whine*

Anyway... I'm watching the video to write down short chorey notes of my own til I get my own back. Grrr... *marah*

Weight training today :
- chest press 6,8,10 @ 30kg, 27.5kg, 25kg ** increased **
- incline press 6,6,6 @ 13.5kg (I know, that's soooo little compared to chest press, but the movement is different, and we all gotta start somewhere. After comfortable @ this weight, will increase for sure)
- fly @ 26kg, 24kg, 21.5kg ** increased **
- abductor & adductor (still @ 45kg,40kg,35kg)
- leg press (@ 70, 60, 50).. **increased **
- low row @ 35kg, 30kg, 25kg ** increased **
- back extensions @ 25kg, 22.5kg, 20kg (I got back problem... don't wanna stress it)
- some kinda back dunno what ... forgot the name (26kg, 24kg, 21.5kg) --- as above
- leg curl & leg extensions @ 35kg, 30kg, 25kg **increased **
- did 3 sets of triceps extensions (free weights, 8lb each hand) --- the usual triceps machines was taken up by great hulking guys... blehkz

For cardio + other conditioning, I did a few tracks from BA... hahaha.. so I can remember the chorey as well. Did BA66 tracks 1-5 (I must admit, it's very good punishment when you forget the chorey, cos then you'll feel the pain when you are doing endless number of squats when you could've been doing an easier movement) and then randomly did # 7 just cos I like the chorey for it. ;p Then jumped to "Right Round" to work the abs...

Was about 11:40pm when I finally finished everything... productive day... but still damn sad over the loss of my booklet. And when I asked the frontdesk if anyone found this thing.. she didn't even bother to check and just said no. !@#@#%#$^)$#%(#@$ Pretend to check also cannot ah. WTF!

0 comments: