CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 387

Wah, today's classes were all awesomeeeee. Felt such a rush and sense of accomplishment after finished 3 back-to-back classes. :P

Started with Leonara's Body Jam class... haven't gone for her class since my Wisma Consplant days, but now she's back, yay. She did a lot of Latin tracks, I loike.
Warm up : dunno the name of the track... hahaha. Too old already?
1st performance : Hollywood meets Bollywood (the Church, Pump It performance track)
Recovery : Long Way To Go
2nd performance : Ran Kan Kan
Random track : Adrenalina (from Body Jam 31... zomg!)
Cool down : Lollipop

Cool... haven't done Adrenalina in a long while. But I think Jason Low used to do it... heheh. Usually I walk out a bit early from Jam to "pa wai" for Body Combat, but since it's Leonara's class, I stayed to the end. :P By the time I walked up, Jayson was just about to start Combat, cool, I am so on time. :P

Got a lot of funny things happened during the class, but don't know if I can write it hear or not since I kena forced into revealing my blog address to him. Anyway, I don't think he'll read it since erm... this is just a boring blog. Keke.
Warm up : Man in Motion
1st Track : [wasn't paying attention because at this point, a guy walked into the class that looked like my colleague! and this is a colleague that i don't like. and he was doing... quite badly. i was so excited i actually ask pauline to look (disturbed her in the middle of combat.. which is bad, i know! but i couldn't help it!). in the end it wasn't my colleague also.. just an ALMOST lookalike, hehe]
2nd track : don't know the name of the track, but 3 jabs to the front, 2 to the side (L-shape).. erm... I think you can say I was still blur at this point. :P
3rd track : You can't stop the beat.. nice! Long time haven't done
4th track : Cold As Ice
Recovery : Vogue
MT track : Ravers Paradise
Finale track : Back in the UK (hahahahahaha! I love this track, but Jayson didn't do the finger pointing ala Saturday Night Fever pose like Terence!)
Upper body conditioning : Dancefloor Anthem... gosh.. 3rd time in a row doing this for BC
Cool down : Think it's Use Somebody

Anyway, one part that is damn funny is when there's the 'downward punch' for Ravers Paradise, this Jayson actually allowed himself to be a "target" for me ler. It's a total shocking moment for me because no instructor ever lie on the floor to allow me to hit them before... hahaha! I didn't even know am I supposed to hit him or not, but I hit anyway la. Hahahaha! Gosh.. this is great.

Finally, it's Body Attack with Jason Y... and I convinced Pauline to continue going for the class even though she was saying that she's hungry, on fruit diet, no energy, etc. I said that after exercising, won't feel hungry already. And I said she can always do the option and if really cannot tahan, can walk out la. Nobody will "see u no up" (in other words: look down). So she gamely went, and I am proud to report, she stay the whole class. :) Good job!

And Body Attack was greattt.. so full of energy.. even though there's just 5-6 of us in the class. Wah... started with first 3 tracks from BA65 (Everywhere, That's Not My Name, Baby I'm on Fire), then Crank Dat, then had a pretty easy upper body conditioning track.. Thank God... cos I keluarkan all my tenaga for Dancefloor Anthem already. So it's amazing I didn't collapse on the mat here. Hahaha. Running track was All I Ever Wanted which is a damn good running track, one of my faves... and agility was You Can't Stop The Beat. Pauline turned to me and say, "Why both the Jasons do the same song wan?" So ngam...

8th track was I Believe (super inspiring song for an intervals track) and finally... don't know the name of the last power track, where FINALLY all the lunges we have been avoiding suddenly emerged. But ok la.. I have been practicing my lunges! Like Kevin G, he do 200 a day, I started at 100 a day... maybe will raise to 125, 150 and then only go up to 200. See how lah. My quads damn big already lah. T___T

And after class... Jason said some stuff to me that made me very ... T____T (emotional). But he's so nice... a lot of pple been very nice & inspiring & motivating to me lately. So I'm very T____T ... hahaha. Really hope I can make it.

0 comments: