CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 383

Finally, after two weeks of no dancing... went for Shirlyn's Body Jam class tonight! Wah, she did a lot of tough tracks. I didn't feel in the groove at all until the recovery.

Warm up :
Speed Up and Party People
1st performance : Pa Kum Pa! and Krazy
2nd performance : Shabang Shabang... the performance track from Jam 50. I only like the last song ... although Voice of Freedom ain't bad... but I *really* like Set It Off
Recovery : This Is How We Do It Round My Way... my absolute favorite-st recovery
Final performance : final performance from body jam 46... Love Shake It Up... sooooo much! :D
Cool down : Rockstar

**Starting to like the cool down track too even though I hate Nickelback! ACtually, I don't even hate them anymore.. started to like them after Gotta be Somebody. Feel like they have a sensitive side to them also. :P**

0 comments: