CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 388

Weight training day... I think work @ the office is taking over my life... I keep going to the gym late (this time starting at 9pm) and work out til 1030pm. By the time I get home, dog tired... online til late.. then start the cycle again. Gosh.. this is horrible. Thing is, I kinda do enjoy my work, but I just wish that I wasn't so busy!

Today I increased some of my fave machines, trying to push harder .

Chest press : Now starts at 35kg, 32.5kg, 30kg. Struggled towards the end, but amazed self at being able to complete it
Vertical press : Maintained at 35kg, 27kg, 21kg (the machine has weird increments)
Fly : 28.5kg starting, but this was not really good. Will try again next week. Think was totally broken after the chest press
Abductor & adductor remains
Leg press now starts at 80kg

I'm still doing 100 single lunges a day. Really kills. Next weight training might increase to 150 single lunges. It comes in sets of 50, so that's why the next increment is so high.
Bicep curls & shoulders , increased to 4 sets instead of 3 sets. (Realised at this point that the Benny Benassi mix for California Dreamin' is EXCELLENT for lifting)

Did BA65 for lower body conditioning , core workout and cool down. Hehehe.

0 comments: