CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 390

Super Monday night!! Hehehe. Am on leave again, so I got to do 3 classes again! Yay...!

Went for Clarissa's Body Jam class. Debated between this or Pump... and I decided to do this because my arms are usually killed even after BC's conditioning track, so I didn't wanna push my luck that Jason Y would not do a triceps track. The most I did was worked out the triceps on the triceps extension machine while waiting for Clarissa to start. Looking back, I even regret doing this, hahaha.

Anyway, the class was fullll of old songs... quite syiok to dance to although they were a bit toooo cardio. I am still recovering from the hen night last weekend! (Happy to say that there was no vomitting involved because I'm good and trying to cut alcohol out from my diet already. ;p So I didn't drink that much!)

Warm up : Sandcastle Disco (long time haven't done this song, totally forgot about it and was wondering whattttt track she was doing, hehehe)
1st performance : the One and Only performance... dang! havent' done this in ages!
2nd performance : the "Voodoo drop" performance track (think it's from Jam #45)
recovery : Blame It (my most hated recovery track at the moment)
3rd performance : Ring the Alarm / What Comes Around /Put Your Hands Up For Detroit performance tracks
Cool down : See You In My Nightmares (this song sucksssss)

After that was Body Combat with Jaime... replacing TT's class. Actually, the class quite energetic and power also.. but dunno why everyone so silent. Haih. Have to support a bit... so I buat bising as usual. After the class was over, SOMEONE said that I was so syiok sendiri wtf?? I think it's his first time seeing me in Combat? I'm so-called "syiok sendiri" EVERY WEEK ok. Scratch that, I'm SYIOK SENDIRI EVERY BC CLASS. Hahahahahhaa!!

Anyway, I don't remember ALL the tracks done, because some are really really old. O_O I only recognised a few. I was wondering whattttt warm-up track that was, macam tak pernah buat! :
Blow Your Whistle, Power of Love, California, So What, Here I Come (TRICEPS PUSH UP!!!!!) and Because of You.

SOMEONE also said that I suddenly smiled for no reason at the power track in BC. The honest-to-God truth is that suddenly some guys at the back started shouting towards the end and I felt happy and proud of them.. hahaha. Cos that means the onus not on me to start. They too contribute and "led" the way so to speak. So I smiled. I am such an innocent creature, kept getting dissed pulak for my innocent actions. Hmm...

Finally.... Jason Y's power Body Attack class ... fuuh. Can't remember life before going for BA after Combat. Hahaha. I'm glad that I have Attack in my life now. :D He did a lot of old tracks! I think he did the first 3 tracks from BA 57 (All Over The World, A to the B, Little Don), then did the "Tricky" track (I know it's not Tutti Fruitti cos I have done Tutti Fruitti before and that's not the name for this track!!). Continued with another 2 tracks from 57 - Beware of the Dog and Forever Young. Tian ah!! Beware of the Dog is the most torturous upper conditioning track! Wait, I think Get Shaky is worse, but this one is quite bad also. Sooooo many triceps. And I'm so weak! I am so pissed with myself. Towards the end, my arms totally gave way when I was doing the chest press and I my whole body crashed onto the mat wtf.

I don't get it? So much weight training and I still can't do track 5 properly? Haih, what else can I do but WORK EVEN HARDER!!!

For agility we did Mercy, which was a fun track. Forgot the intervals track, then it was Nowhere Fast for power. I Feel Free and Do It To It for conditioning and ended with It's All Coming Back To Me.

Very fun class lah! Yay... can't wait for BA class again. Hahaha... I'm loving it~~

0 comments: