CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 386

Weight training day... everything same as before... but some breakthroughs ...
a. can do shoulder press @ 40lb again! And properly, one full set, not like 5 and then kantoi
b. my chest press @ 32.5kg is quite steady ady... can go higher next week, sadly my abductor & adductor is stuck @ 45kg (Start) and 35kg (end)
c. my tricep extension can start at 27kg now!
d. my vertical chest press can start at 35kg now! Remember the time when I said I was stuck at 27kg and no way I can suddenly "jump" 8kg (cos machine is weird like that)? It's amazing what you can do with more and more weight training
e. my dunno what chest press machine which I was stuck at 22kg... now can go higher already. Wah.. feel so powerful. All these chest press.. good for pushing. :D
f. got one damn cute guy at the gym (nothing to do with breakthrough, just felt like saying it)

0 comments: