CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 372

Went for Terence's Body Combat class... but he only did the first and last track because there was a clearance for this guy called Wayne. Who is supposedly Jayson's older brother, but I donno la. That guy likes to con me. Hmph!

Anyway, it was a fun class lah... don't know why, I was so energetic also. :P Wayne should pay me for making his class noisier.. at least got some support mar. Hahaha! Well, hope he did well.

After that, Jason's class was replaced by Kah Yin who did the entire BA 66 again, although her cool down and conditioning is a mixture of 65 and 66. :P *sshh* It was fun la.. I'm really starting to like the Take It To The Limit track... love it!! Tuck jump all the way! :)

Someone kinda annoyed me today, but hmph... *brush dirt off shoulders* Otherwise, a really good workout Monday. :)

0 comments: