CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 382

Did weight training, again, everything same as before. The shoulder press machine was taken so I did the pulldowns. Think it was 26kg, 24kg, 21.5kg. Also did the same shoulder raises and bicep curls free weights set. Raymond told me not to do so many reps, and instead use heavier weights. Hmm.. the problem is that there wasn't anything heavier than 8lb weights available that day.

On Sunday I felt so tortured, but today everything was alright again! So one more weight training with these weights set, and then I'll increase the weights.

Did push ups on my toes too... good to see that I can still do it, though doing 32 in one minute (like for BA training) seems like a lifetime ago. Gosh...

Didn't do cardio because I was actually doing weight training, and was walking to the women's only workout area when Hazrin pulled me into doing cardio wave class. Hahaha. He has a whistle to teach cardio wave! Why so fierce!? Anyway, I only did the last 15 minutes of his class.

0 comments: