CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 376

Since I missed out on my usual Attack + BC yesterday, I was determined to do it today! Of course, there was not just one club having Attack and BC back-to-back, so since I was on leave, I went to Hazrin's BA class in Taipan, and then drove over to Jaya33 for Jayson's BC class. Hehehe!

And I have to say... I'm damn happy la. :D Cos my stamina is back! Maybe because BA class was only 45 minutes long (when BA is 45 minutes long, they take away the running and agility track, go straight to the intervals & power track), so it was not as "killing" as it should be. But I'm really loving my new Nike shoes, cos after tokkok yesterday about how it will help me jump higher... I really feel that it helped me jump higher during the Tricky plyometrics track! :D

Track listing :
~ This is the world we live in
~ S.O.S
~ the "Crazy people everywhere" BA track. (Donno the name la... hehehe)
~ the "Tricky" track (Donno the remixed name)
~ don't know the name of the track for conditioning, but it sounds like remixed Ghostbusters and something else. Never done it before, but it's NICER to do this than other ones because it's chest push-ups all the way... hahahaha. That and some slight walk and the pointer.... erm, ok la. It's always the tricep push ups that kill me
~ Everytime We Touch for intervals
~ don't know the name of the last track, but the lyrics are very fai wan. I *think* it's Music Maestro
~ Get Down On it and then very short cool down (lack of time) - Breakaway, which I think is a very nice cool down!

For all the tracks I donno the name, wanted to ask Sir Hazrin for the names, but he was caught by another member, and I was rushing to J33, so next time only la!

In the end, was so shocked that I reached J33 45 minutes before BC class slated to start. Hmm... so I went shopping for stuff in the supermarket... hahaha. That's bad, I know I shoulda gone for a jog or whatever... but the stuff I got was necessities yo!

Saw my friend Siaw Peng at the gym... so we stood together... quite near the front but not in front because I know the people standing in front are the enthusiastically salah type. Er... not talking bad about them, just that I don't want to get injured. The one that I wanna talk about... I will save for the end of this post. Never have I felt such hatred for someone I don't know anything about. Really make me feel like my blood boiling, blood pressure, wanted to walk out of the class, etc etc.

Also, before the class started, Jayson actually asked me why I came for his class. T____T

Do instructors always chase people out of the class? Sigh... felt so teruk after that. Hahahaa... yeah right. Don't know what's his issue also, he said that he felt pressured if I'm in the class. -___-"

Track list for the class :
~ Dragostea Din Tei (aka the Numa numa hey song)
~ My Life Would Suck Without You
~ Beat It
~ Sweet heart
~ Jigga Jigga
~ How Far We've Come
~ **dunno the name of this "recovery" track which is not really recovery since it has sooooo many lunges and esquiva.... you can see people doing halfway and just stopping because they aren't used to the lunges **
~ Desolation Row for Muay Thai
~ Dunno the name of the last power track... but it's an old one
~ Dancefloor Anthem for conditioning
~ No One for cool down

So many tracks same as yday one! Why so fated to do these tracks twice in a row... -__-
And after the class, Jayson said he would do a special performance. But tak de pun. -___-

Now for my complaints....
Nothing to do with the instructors... hehehe. It's this guy at the class who is "famous" among some members already for being totally LACK of rhythm, LACK of concerned for other people in the class, LACK of technique and worse off, doesn't seem to know it. -____-

I was already quite pissed off because just because there is SOME space in front of me, doesn't mean you can squeeze in front. Because he squeezed in front ANYHOW when he is already LATE, I had to move back. When I cannot see my beautiful face in the mirror, it pisses me off. Some more, because he is standing in front of me and he has LACK OF RHYTHM, LACK OF TECHNIQUE AND LACK OF CONCERN for others, the possibility of him kicking me is higher. In fact, one of my friends did say that he had kicked her before, and didn't even apologise. -____-

I donno what to say la... if you come late for the class, why must u squeeze in to a place where others are standing. I didn't want to squeeze in into that place he deemed as "empty" because the two people standing near the front are also new comers (I think) so I tend to give them more space because if the timing is a bit off, someone would get kicked. But this guy is like .... so biadap. I really felt like scolding him.. and I never ticked off anyone at the gym before.

The WORSE WORSE WORST part about all this is ... at the end of the class, he gave me one bitchy look, as if to say, "Why you come so near to me".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

By the way, I know for a fact that I'm not the only one pissed off with this guy. As mentioned before, he kicked my friend before. And in another separate case, one girl who I DONNO AT ALL AT THE GYM actually told me later, "the guy next to me... he doesn't know what he's doing at all." And someone else told me he like to show off the moves, like teaching new comers how to do the technique when he himself doesn't know. -_____-

When you inspire random strangers to talk bad about you... gah. Donno what to say.

*zips mouth*

0 comments: