CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 380

Weight training... same thing as what I did on Wednesday, but for some reason :
=> got very tired on the chest press... last week @ 30kg for the lowest reps was alright for me. This time, I was suffering! And I think I grimaced so much that I made a spectacle of myself. -__-
=> couldn't do the shoulder press @ 40lb anymore. So I stuck to 25lb. Hmm.. even then it was a bit of a struggle.

Other than that, everything else remained the same. I will continue at this weights for at least 2 weeks, before raising the bar. Was proud that I did 10 x 5 sets of bicep curls and 10 x 5 sets of shoulder raises with 8lb weights in each hand though. I know it's not much, but these are prob areas for me and anyway, I rarely do free weights. Was forced to do it only because the other machines are all taken up! Boo! :P

Ran on the threadmill.. 10 minutes only at 10kph... trying to get used to the speed before going for longer distance... hahaha. Anyway, I was bushed. :P How to catch up to Kevin like this? Feller runs for hours and does 100-200 lunges a day wtf.

0 comments: