CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 385

Two classes today. Gosh, I really sleep in like mad during the weekends. Think there's something wrong with me. When Ben sleeps too much, he attributes it to "thyroid problem". Maybe I have the same thing? Wtf?

Went for Body Jam which was Zarina's class. *sob*sob* Miss her so much, lol. Actually, I miss jam a lot a lot a lotttttt. I think I don't do enough Jam classes nowadays. My body isn't so flexible. The "body roll" thing... just when I thought I'm making headway with it... now it looks so robotic! :P The best part is that Zarina did some tracks that I was thinking we hadn't done in a while, haha. Namely Closer and Dance Wiv Me for warm up, then the Calle Ocho performance track, then Shake Up The Party / Loaded performance track (I know, all very Latin today!). Recovery... I forgot what it was, but then it was UFO performance track and Be My Baby Tonight for cool down.

Love it when there's lots of Latin tracks. Any excuse to shake booty. :P

After that was Hazrin's Body Attack class, but taught by Ryann... did the whole of BA 65. Quite a long time since I did BA 65 IN A CLASS (practice by self... got la, many times. :P) ... and I realise that I still like the whole release even though I keep saying I'm sick of it after training in it. No way... getting to know the nuances more and more... I still think it's an awesomeeee release!

0 comments: