CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day 41

I had only gotten in 1 set (12 reps) of leg extensions when it was time for Body Jam with Farah! She's so nice ok... she was not feeling well (I think she's down with a cold) but she took over Leonara's class. All the songs that she taught today was also oldie's but goodies. With the exception of the performance track, which was from the most recent release. The "Beyonce arms" (Ring the Alarm, Feddle Le Grand's "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit"... damn cute song) and all. =) It was really a great workout!

Talking about new releases, I can't believe the next one is coming up already. Has 3 months really flown by that quickly? I'm still debating over whether I should go to Jaya 33 for the launches. =\

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank u dear! muuuaaahhhh!