CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 53

I really love the crosstrainer machine. I can do it for quite some time now without getting too tired like how it was the 1st time. =) But I still keep at 20 minutes because I'm not blessed with a lot of time to workout. You should know that it is a daily struggle for me - Tired From Work Leech vs Eager to Lose Weight Leech. Sometimes I'm sneaky and I say, "Ok la, I'll take the route that passes the gym, but I'll only circulate the area ONCE for parking. If no parking then I'm going home, mwahaha!" But guess what? I think "someone up there" really wants me to lose weight because I've been getting real good parking spots in Taipan .. FOR NOW. This is considered amazing (you'd know if go there often).

Anyway, after the cross training for 20 minutes, I decided that was enough for the day. Yes! Wednesday's have no good group x classes EARLY. I hate classes finishing at 10-something and me arriving home at 11-something. @_@ Gym *really* tires me out, and I need my beauty sleep. As it is, I ALWAYS wake up late for work on days that I work out. Damn scary.

Back to the story --- I thought that was that for the day, but I winded up working out on my abs (Again!). 50x normal and 50x "butterfly style". Then still felt gung-ho, so I worked on my leg extensions (oh yea, the previous day, I worked on my leg curls. =p Forgot to mention).

Then did my bicep curls and tricep extensions, thus feeling thoroughly worked out. =p And guess who I bumped into? My prefects juniors from high school - erm.. Aaron F and Ong JS. It was cool to meet them... been bumping into tonnes of people from high school and work here. College crowd flew to god knows where. Heh.

It was great to see those 2 again! They look really fit, must suss out what their workout-style is like...

0 comments: