CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 51

More training today! I actually went to the gym after I came back from Midvalley. I did 20 minutes on this crosstrainer machine, but it had more of an incline than the one that I'm used to. So it's kinda a mix between crosstrainer and stepper. Anyway, I watched this hilarious MTV show called "Wanna Come In", and it's DAMN F*CKING STUPID. Omg. If you've never watched it before, let me tell you what its about. It's about two "duds" aka hopeless-with-girls guys, who will be coached by two "studs" aka playas on how to get a girl. The studs will each find a really hot girl (debatable sometimes) and match them up with the dud. From the dud calling the gal up for a date til the date itself, the stud will guide them all the way through.

Of course, nothing goes so simply for this MTV show, and to earn money (for both stud and dud if the challenge is performed successfully), MTV will throw them some hardball by asking the dud to perform some weird task DURING the date. If they perform correctly, they can earn a sum of money for both stud and dud. But if they don't get asked to go into the house at the end of the date, then they earn NOTHING. The challenges are designed to make the guys look stupid and psychotic la, so it really will make the girl think twice before asking him into the house. Gosh, I wonder if any dud ever succeeded? This round one had :
a. cough continuously for 20 seconds
b. ask the waiter to change chairs for you... TWICE
c. reenact a play with the salt and pepper shakers for 20 seconds

Anyway, one of the "hotties" was a real bitch anyway. Geez... the way she acts and the way I act on a first date is totally different, didn't know that girls like that existed. Damn funny to watch anyway.

Damn bodoh! Anyway, why am I talking more about this show than the actual gym experience? Hahhaha...


Went home JUST to catch Star Celeb on tV, and it was real boring. Don't know if I want to bother next week. After that, had to drive back for training. This time, concentrated on the back and biceps. It was quite cool, got to try different machines this time around. Erm, I suck big time at the arm curl. Although it's supposed to be working out the biceps, I could only do it at 2.5kg... and barely even then! For the bicep curl, I can lift 7.5kgs. =\ Anyway, for the fat loss program, we are doing things with many reps but with low weights.

Finished the day with 50 situps and 50 butterflyz. =]
Where's my 6-pack!! :X

0 comments: